2.11.2011

no ordinary boot....



...around here, the men wear their boots when they eat.
They wear them to do pretty much everything, save showering, but there are some solid reason.

1. your always prepared for a horrible flood or monsoon
2. your feet don't get wet...though smell they still may...
3. they make your legs look taller (though they may not admit that one)
4. you feel more authoritative with boots on...like you run the show and commence barking orders whether indoors or out....
5. ...and I know I'm stretching it here...but they are a great excuse for some of them to play in mud puddles and completely cover themselves in muck minus the eyeballs (I don't know who would do that ahem...)


those are just a few off the top of my head

I'm sure you all could come up with a lot more reasons...

they don't sleep with their boots though....

momma's gotta have some rules....
we aren't cave people after all.

No comments: