5.10.2012

Out With the Old...and a little extra


Hello, hello! 
I know...you barely recognize the place, right?
I have been working on the idea of changing my blog
for a little while now... I needed simple...
Even in my everyday life...I have been 
simplifying, getting rid of the excess...
do any of you ever have the phases?
I wanted my blog to reflect that...
simplicity.
I am pretty happy with how it all turned out...
of course there is always something else that can be done...
that is the nature of this online world sometimes...
ever-changing.
***
On another note...
The Mr. and I hardly have any pictures of us together....
which is a little sad... but when we do....I always get excited!
You guys, I think this is my favorite picture of us yet ahahah
because it is absolutely ridiculous haha ...and totally us.
....and who cares that it looks like I am the 
Hunchback of Notre Dame?!?!
Exactly.... 
Not only am I Embracing the Camera...
I am embracing for the camera hahah
...or for dear life...
minor details.


So go ahead...giggle at my awkward awesomeness...
this one's on me friends!






 
ps...did you get to meet Hannah from my Sponsor Spotlight yet? If not, go do that! 
 
 

7 comments:

little said...

it's super cute. regardless of the hunchback moment which i'm assuming is his hand.

http://challengedromantic.blogspot.com/

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Definitely cute!! This one's a keeper for sure :)
I also love your new blog design. Simple but beautiful! xoxo

Jen Price said...

Love it! Y'all look like you're having fun!

SECPumpkin said...

ha!ha! It's funny how one little detail can ruin a pic for me even though others might not have noticed it. I love the picture. Definitely captures a fun couple! : )

Claudia Almandoz Gerbolini said...

love it!!! silly, smiles and not taking ourselves so darn seriously... that´s what it should all be about! xo!

No and Jen said...

what a cute picture!
you totally don't look hunchback. I've also been simplifying my blog.. you are better at simplifying than i am though :)

new follower and would love you to follow back and link any of your posts to my whatever wednesday linky party going on here:

http://itsjustcalledspicy.blogspot.com/2012/05/spicy-link-up-5.html

Danielle said...

you guys are the cutest!