5.09.2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Hannah of .heart to heart.


***
I am so excited to introduce you all to one of the sweetest bloggers and all around awesome lady- Hannah! Hannah's blog .heart to heart. has been on my blog roll almost since the beginning and she has a heart of gold! Her upbeat outlook on life is so refreshing and I am so honored to have her as a sponsor and a blog pal! I know you will fall in love with her and her blog just like I have to go and say hi and give her some love! 
***


About Hannah & .heart to heart.
 
My name is Hannah, and I blog at .heart to heart.  I'm engaged to a handsome mountaineer/grad student and mother to the cutest snaggletoothed boxer you've ever seen. I teach middle school reading by day and try to become domesticated by night. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it. I love writing, my church, climbing mountains with my fiancee (and overcoming my fear of heights in the process), hearts, waffles, China, photography, and general shenanigans. And that's all I've got:) 

***

Cannot believe it is Thursday already!!! I have been finishing up some edits from my beach shoot from last weekend (if you follow me on facebook you may have already seen the first little preview)... it was so much fun and I had a blast! I may post some up here in the next day or two... Oh, and it is official...we paid the enrollment fee at Luca's preschool yesterday...my little boy is going to school! ...I am sad and happy all at the same time... you mommas out there that have gone through this already... tell me it gets easier please...haha I am so happy for him though, and I know he is absolutely ready for this next stage...I just have to catch up :)

Hope you all are having an awesome day! 

XO

1 comment:

Hannah Lesley said...

Thanks Elena for the love! Pretty sure you just made my Wednesday:)
xoxo