6.30.2011

I ♥ Thursday: If I Was...


Hello Sweets ♥

I am winding down from yet another crazy week! How about you? Seems like everytime summer rolls around it is always non-stop! Tomorrow I am meeting up with my awesome new blog friend (thats now a real life friend!) Carissa for a little play date!!! So excited..! We are also gearing up for some vacation and out-of-town time... we all know how crazy that can be with little ones... so I am going to need all the rest and patience I can get! Anyone want to send any of yours my way? Patience that is...!



Source: None via Stephanie on Pinterest


... a tattoo kind of girl I would totally be into this one...



...going somewhere that was this fancy, I would totally want to wear this dress...


Source: watchismo.com via Elena on Pinterest


... the type to wear a watch...



....not on a diet, I would make this every morning for a week...

Source: flickr.com via Elena on Pinterest


...going to buy new tableware for my new table (this month...fingers crossed!)... I would totally buy these!



... in search of the perfect chalkboard, I don't think I would have to look any further...



...going to create a awesome boho-chic -meets- hippie kind of bedroom, this would be my inspiration....

Happy Thursday to all you lovely readers! I am off to get some relax time in while I can!



1 comment:

carissa said...

oh my word... the chalkboard and bed are amazing. so pretty. see you tomorrow! : )