2.12.2011

New Reads


...I just got this book...finally.... woohoo! I haven't been through it all yet, though I am planning an attempt at making something from it very soon...
 Anyone have it? Do you like it?
Well, at any rate I will definitely give you all the low down on it as I go...then maybe you can decide for yourselves whether or not it is worth purchasing....

I love how new craft books give me all these new ideas on how to "adapt" what they provide in the book for other things...sometimes I catch myself saying, "come on Elena, just follow the instructions for once!" Grrrrr....
I am also very open to reading suggestions...hmmm...maybe I should do another one of those in the future....
If you'd like tell me about a favorite read and why you like it...I may compile a reading list from it!

ok you guys, I need some serious rest...a little birdie told me that tomorrow is my awesome dad's birthday party....and there is much to be done before then!
Happy Snoozing ♥

No comments: