2.11.2011

I may be small.....


....but I am still pretty awesome!
Is this not the smallest flower pot/ plant you have ever seen?! My SIL (love you Tiff ♥) sent a package our way...and inside were some cute little Valentine's day goodies that I just adore! This gorgeous little cutie was one of the things inside the package!
All you do is water, plant seeds, and water again...stick it in some sunlight and bam....Roses! (I think they are roses ....hmmm) I think I will keep doing post here and there on its growth and what the flowers look like in each stage! The package had a website and I think you can order from there as well (flowers/herbs of your choice)...but they also have the care instructions on the site: here


....I wonder if the flowers will be miniature too? lol




Posted by Picasa

No comments: