6.01.2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Lesley of The Floyd Boys

 ***
I am thrilled to introduce to you Lesley today! This lady has a heart of gold...so giving...so uplifting of others..
she has inspired me on so many occasions ... and I know that I am so much better for knowing her in this blog
world! One day, I hope I have the opportunity to meet you in real life! Oh PS...she has the most adorable little family...her little boys are as handsome as can be! Go on over and say hi to Lesley... you'll love her...you'll love her blog... !!!!

***






Hi there! I'm Lesley and I blog over at The Floyd Boys. I'm a 25 year old wife and momma living in Virginia beach. I married my teenage sweetheart almost 6 years ago and we've got two little boys - Kingston (3) and Weston (1).
I say it all the time. I never thought I'd be a boy mom. It's loud, rough and messy. But it's more fun than I ever imagined! These little ones never cease to amaze me and make me laugh. I use my blog to share our life 
and whatever is on my heart.. I take a lot of pictures because little details are so precious to me. I just love Elena and this whole blogging community and would love to meet you!
BLOG / FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM


***

Hope you are all having a fantastic Friday!!! Ready for the weekend?!? I know I sure am! I have a few shoots today and tomorrow...but I am looking forward to some awesome friend and family time as well!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for having me on your blog, lady! Your so sweet. I hope we can meet one day too!! :)

Have a great weekend!