3.29.2012

Appearances....


This week has been filled with play dates, blog design work, doctor appointments, park fun
and ice cream dates!
I have to be honest and admit I have barely picked up my camera
much this past week...and relied pretty heavily on my iPhone for
all the photo-taking the last several days. 

Plus my kiddos like taking their picture with me...if they can see their faces on
the screen... it's been the perfect go-to lately....
never fear though, my canon is always close by...

Here's a little collage of all the pics I have actually made it in lately
(or at least a part of me did....(insert foot pictures here lol). I love taking pictures
(we all know this) but I have found it to be a great challenge to get myself into
the pictures too... that means a lot to me...and hopefully my kiddos will appreciate it 
when they get older!!!

Have you embraced the camera lately?!?!



6 comments:

emily anderson said...

elena, you are so beautiful--loved all these pictures!

Cindy said...

The collage is soo cute. Love it.
I am now following your blog! Yay!

Mommy Girl said...

fun photos! I need to get an iPhone! And yes, my husband loves Downton too! We are watching season 2 from Amazon - I hate that we are paying $3 per episode, but we must!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Isn't it just totally amazing what good pictures the I Phone takes. Insane! Loved seeing yours and what great ones! I live with a camera in my hand. No joke! I have a Nikon Coolpix compact camera in my purse and my big Nikon for everything else. Crazy! but never know when I may need one.

Always in enjoy stopping by and sharing in your life. Blessings!

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Hi Elena! Just stumbled upon your blog from Naomi (Incomplete Works of Anselm) and thought I'd say hi! You're gorgeous, mama! And I love your photos! ;) Looking forward to reading more!

Moments and Impressions said...

Nothing like a mug of ice cream! Some weeks are for phone pictures to be sure.