12.06.2011

Swing, Baby, Swing...



The bird loves to swing.
Ever since day one he has been all about it.

The other day, the Mr. went thrifting with us.... ( which always makes me smile)
and he found this awesome kiddo swing
... the perfect size for this little guy.

As you can tell, Santa is gonna have his hands full topping this early "present".

He looked just like this for a solid 30 minutes.
This momma is sold.

Last night we put up our Christmas tree.
We let Luca stay up extra late and help.
It is kind of our new tradition...
Last year was his first year helping and
he had so much fun we decided to make it a ritual.
Reminds me of when I was a kid.
My mom always let me put up the nativity...no matter what.
It was our little thing.
I'm glad I can pass that on to my kids.

I'll share a picture with you all soon. :)

I'll be back soon with a little round up of linky faves ...I'm sure you will like!

Hope you are having a happy Tuesday!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

His smile is contagious!!!

Unknown said...

Super duper cutie pie!!