3.17.2011

Take a ride on a green slide...


Thank God our neighborhood has a park...and we can walk to it...and it is built in the shape of a train...because a certain little boy is in LOVE with trains...!


...and he's also in love with slides....

...and the birdie bird just likes to pull off his socks and chew on his toesies...
he doesn't care about slides or trains...just toes...and food...lots of food.

Oh, by the way, I guess I should say Happy St. Patty's day...for all you Irish out there...I'm not Irish...though that is probably the only thing I didn't acquire, me and my multi-racial self.lol. I wore green anyway. Because I don't want to get pinched by an Irish person. I may get mad, and then they might beat me up. I'm not as tough as I look...and mommy muscles only go so far. I did pinch the Mr. though, because his green tattoos don't count in my book. He needed it anyway. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey!! very cute blog, your kids, EVEN CUTER!! how old are they? ^.^ seems like all babies love their toes!! can never seem to keep my little guys socks on! good vibes from canada~!

bird and tree said...

awww thanks! They are 2 1/2 and 7 months, almost 8. they are a major hand full ahahaha but super fun!