3.16.2011

looks can be deceiving... and what we do with clutter...


Hey, guess what?!?! ...Its Wednesday!!!!!
I'm sure that was exciting for at least one of you out there lol...
Today, I was anti-unpacking but I did manage to do a little bit here and there...
It was so pretty outside that all we wanted to do was play outside and lounge in the sun.
I would love to tell you that my new house is already super organized and everything is put in its new place....a little like the picture suggests below...
...all my books look so neatly placed and everything seems so proper....(well the books are neatly stacked...now) It does seem nice to finally have a library/work space/"reading room"...but like I was saying...looks can be deceiving....because this is what the whole picture looks like...or looked like early this evening....

 I know, I know, cute right?!? But if you could divert your attention from all the cuteness to the hoarder-esque clutter action I have going on all over the floor...yeah, this is what I mean....it kinda like those head shot pics people take when they are insecure about how they look...yep, I could have just gone with that and let you guys think I was super woman or something, haha but lets be real, I have been here all of 4 full days...I'm not even going to try to lie...this is what it really looked like. Thanks to my husband, who reels in my ADD/procrastinating self...we tackled the majority of it early tonight...like we can now park our cars in the garage yay!!! ....and we actually have a place to hang our keys!? I know, scary right!?!

But just so we make this clear...sometimes clutter and disorganization is fun...and we use them as props...and creating random photo sessions out of them...because we like to.
Luca could not stop trying to climb this mirror...don't ask me why ....so I decided to "use it" to get a few pictures out of the kid...before he realized he was being scammed and refused to take anymore...
he loves him some brother...and I love how grammatically incorrect that sentence was...I'm totally OK with that. No emails please, I did it on purpose. lol.

the amount of drool on this mirror when we finished would have made a camel vomit. (and no, it was not my drool)

Enjoy your late night snack, after that mental image.


No comments: