11.28.2010

It's beginning to feel....

....like I have wayyyy to much to do!!!! The holidays have kicked in, and as you can tell from blogging absence, it is a pretty busy time for us around here!

We were able to spend some time in Florida with the Mr.'s family, thanks to his generous grandparents, so (since we just got back last night) we are winding down from the veryyyy long trip that it was.

I will try and post about our little Florida adventure soon, but I wanted you all to get a sneak peak at the beginnings of our "homemade Christmas"


Sorry for the frumpy pic..I used my phone ;) I decided I wanted to make some special ornaments for the tree this year....each made ornament will represent something about each one of us (our likes, faves, styles,etc.). I am excited...here is the beginning stage or my first one!!!
Have a great night all!!!!


XoXo

No comments: