5.04.2012

More Precious Is...


"...Ten thousand parks where deer do run
Ten thousand roses in the sun
Ten thousand pearls beneath the sea
                                                         my babe more precious is to me."

***
My little one is not so little anymore...it is true.
A few days ago...he refused to eat unless he could
"sit like his big brother" ...without his booster seat.
I am so excited to see him learn and grow...but my heart
is a little sad to see my baby disappear.
So, I will share the last few snippets of "babyhood" here
cherishing them to the very end.
Embracing the little boy he is becoming so quickly.

***

Thank you all for your sweet and encouraging responses to my last post... they  are truly so very encouraging and wonderful. 

I have a busy weekend coming up...filled with friends and photo shoots... one of my favorite kinds! I am praying this rain holds off just a little longer!

What have  you planned for the weekend?

XO


ps...the name of the poem above is called "A Mother's Song" but I am not sure who it was written by....if you do, please feel free to share!

No comments: