2.26.2012

they make it rain


bath time is a past-time around here.
the bathroom always looks like it was hit by a tsunami when they're done.
I always look like I fell in...
Canaan thinks he's a scuba diver...(oh yes, I freak out)
                                                       Luca thinks it's a dunking competition...
their splash radius is impressive...I have to admit.
they do awesomely gross things like drink the bathwater...
ewwww.
boys.
I'm not mad at it...
Could be worse...
they could hate bath time...
yikes.

To see them giggle and squeal is worth the wet, soggy momma
I become after everyone is bathed.
They will be too big for this all too soon.

ps...that, "I'm about to attack you" look Canaan has...?!?!
awesome.

 you mommas who may be reading....are your kiddos pro/anti bath time?


8 comments:

hennymats said...

Haha that one is SO funny! My boys (5 and almost 3) are exactly the same they get the bathroom wet plus mommy and daddy and everything. The only thing they don't like it having to get out of the tub. Oh, and they dive, too. And splash. And make tea. And fish, they love fishing in the bathtub.

Stopping by from the simple things. And off to look around your blog some more...

Happy Sunday!

Pieni Lintu said...

This is so great!!! :D

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

so cute! my littles love bath time too...and i also end up soaked. :) happy sunday!

Unknown said...

my kids always liked bathtime...but you are so right. it goes away fast! at this point i'm only still bathing two of my three!

Gillian said...

The look on the little one's face is priceless! We love bath time around here too, except for the drinking the water part, why do they do that?!?!?

Unknown said...

The baby's face is just.so.HILARIOUS! Love it! My daughter used to HATE bathtime and it was a real struggle. But my mom (genius) sent a Thomas the Train "wash down station" and my daughter literally cried to get INTO the bath. Ah, grandparents...they know a thing or two it turns out. Now, our bath times are as pleasant as yours seem to be!! Great photo!

Claudia Almandoz Gerbolini said...

ah! sweetie! LOVE this pic... but deep down inside I´m SO glad you guys can´t come visit... drinking the water from the bath tub: not the same over there as it is over here!
love ya!
clau

Anonymous said...

This drips with sweetness!!!