1.19.2012

Calling All Belly Buttons...


...seeing as we were practically on the side of a mountain...
I can't really blame these kiddos for not wanting to take a picture...
they were pretty against it in fact...
they were more inclinded to climbing,digging and exploring...
maybe that can explain the bird's defiant, "I'm going to flash my
little white belly button." attitude...or Luca's "hooray-we-are-on-the-side-of-a-mountain-and-I-don't-have-to-take-a-nap" cheer pose...
In fact, if you look closely, the bird actually looks as if he just might be using the bathroom
right as we are taking the picture...
Geez son, you didn't have to take it that far....

At any rate...I wasn't leaving that briar, pothole, tree fallen mountain of death
without a group picture...
why?
because no one would ever believe I climbed a mountain.
....and I had to have proof...

See friends?!?! You can embrace the camera in any situation!!!
Even the poopy, mountainside kind...
For the record, I really did love hanging out on that mountain....
which is further reason for photographic proof...
Believe it or not...I am kind of a tomboy...
Shock!





10 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Hespyhesp said...

You are by far the most stylish "mountain climber" I've ever seen!

Laura said...

Yes, definitely very stylish!! Great photo :)

Traci said...

The whole family has style! I love this photo.

Anonymous said...

Haha!! I love it :) You have such a sweet little fam!

Jessica said...

i think it's great! these pictures capture what it's really like.

shasta said...

Love the picture! You look like you stepped out of a fashion magazine!

Lisa said...

I bet your boys will love this photo when they get older. Adventures with mommy are fun! P.S. I just heard about Embrace Your Camera. I'm #75 this week.

Jenny K said...

Great photo! Your boys will love it when they're older!

Nicolas Ford said...

Nice blog you hhave