10.20.2011

I ♥ Thursday: Where'd I Put My Random?!...



Hey all! Back as promised with a little bit of what has been catching my eye lately!
I am a little all over the place, this week, but that's kinda what has been catching my eye...so let's roll with it shall we!?!?!

Source: None via Lesley on Pinterest


friends, meet my new favorite nail polish...and it only costs the equivalent of your first born child...seriously...it was my birthday present to myself ( shhhhh...)


this bag via hoakonhelga is seriously making me want to save my pennies...




...guess you all know what I'll be doing tomorrow...such a stinking cute idea!




...what's a border-line hippie to do w/out an elephant racerback from ZenThreads...I mean, come on... this is life or death ( note the sarcasm).... but this is an awesome tee!!! ... Luca would fight me for it...and win...



I am pretty picky when it comes to jewelry...but seriously, this necklace from TarnishAndTrue has been on my top 5 for a while now...so gorgeous!!!

Source: None via Tamara on Pinterest


...and these boots? Well, they're called "come to mama" ... you didn't hear? lol



...on the hunt for some art for my walls...this is such a contender...well the idea anyway...
I have an idea in mind for making an art piece for my dining room...that's another post all together...

What trend/item/project has been catching your eye this week?

Have a lovely Thursday night!!! Seeya here tomorrow with a little DIY action!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the color of that nail polish

Unknown said...

HI! I wanted to thank you in person for linking back to my shop and loving my Talisman Charm Necklace, I own Tarnished & True!

Your blog is really pretty, I hope you'll come check mine out, you can see my latest creative adventures at ajaxday.blogspot.com.

Thanks again!