8.19.2011

Letting the Cat Out of the Bag...so to speak...

...so that big news I was telling you all about yesterday...!?!?!

...well...

...are ya ready for it?!?!....



....We're moving!!!!...

...again...lol

Yes, it's a running joke between the Mr. and I that we have moved once a year- every year since we have been together...and this year we set a new record!...twice in one year lol...

I am secretly laughing so I don't cry...over the amount of packing I still have yet to do...

...but in all seriousness...I am happy about the whole thing?

Where to this time ya ask? Oh, I know...the details are everything...

Well, we are making the grand journey....across town ahahaha

That's right folks, we have been blessed with the opportunity to purchase a house, so naturally, we did! I am so glad we are not packing up and hauling all our worldly belonging 4+ hours like last time...that was an experience...!

We found the cutest house with the most awesome back yard for the kiddos and I could not be more excited...

Ladies and Gentleman...I.can.paint. !!!! Enough said

I am so excited to decorate and fix things any way that I want...Oh, the possibilities are endless!

I know many of you all have purchased a home recently and I have been reading all about your fixer upper experiences!!! I can't wait to add my two sense and elbow grease to the mix...muahahaha...

Any great, life changing advice I need to know about being a do-it-yourself-er that you want to share?!?! I have grown up doing a lot of reno, but I know that any advice is worthy of a listen!

Oh, and ps...yes I did cram my big tush into that tiny box...and yes, I know it runneth over!

Don't laugh at my crammed self...it was an effort...and I did it for you guys lol... yes, that was a guilt trip!

So, that's my news! Whew, I am so glad to get that off my chest! Now...anyone willing to come pack a box...or 20?

Hope you are having the most wonderful of Fridays!!! We are off to get ready for a little adventure tomorrow...I share with you all this weekend! Nighty Night!

linking up here today!

fortheloveofblogs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! you guys are adorable! :o) Congratulations on your new home!

carissa said...

Oh fun! We must catch up!!! You three look cute in those boxes... And you totally fit!

Jordan said...

Congrats on your new house! I would love to be able to paint our walls but this is a rental. We are lucky enough that my dad recently purchased a house for me. Isn't that insane? It's right next to his and I've loved the house since I was little, as has my dad, and it was on the market and not selling so he got a killer deal on it. As I'm not ready to move back to my hometown yet, he's renting it out. So at least I can look forward to someday painting my very own walls. I don't know how much reno your new house needs but as the daughter of a contractor, my advice would be to know your limits but don't be afraid to dig right in. Ask for help if you need it. If you have a plumber friend, ask him to come show you how to fix your pipes or install a bathtub and pay him in beer. I'm sure your new home will be lovely and beautiful when you're through.