8.18.2011

I Love Thursday: Fashionably Unpredictable



Hi all! I am happy to announce that we are finally climbing our way out of the sick cave we've been in for the past week-ish or so...lol
The bird is still a littly sniffle-y, but in a day or so will probably back to his chipper little self! Thanks so much for all your well wishes and sweet notes...they have made this girl feel very special!

So, since this week has been so "all over the place"-crazy I thought I would make this week's I Love Thursday just as random and crazy....there is a little bit a this and a little bit a that... a modge-podge of what I have been traversing on the web the past couple of days or so!
via dvf
...boys and girls, this is what an amazing pair of shoes looks like...



...I'm thinking of doing this with my old vintage keys I got earlier this year
...realizing this a lot lately...
...holy tile wall, batman! Girl, I can see my reflection in those things....


....see! Now I know why I refuse to throw out my cans!!!! Duh, Imma genius ahem, they're a genius...they are...
Now y'all...( in my best paula dean voice ever) know this looks like the best cobbler this side of the universe...!
....and this soooo made my wish list....



Hope you all are having an uh-mazing week so far....!
I think tomorrow I will let you all in on our long kept secret....so yes, the wait is almost over lol
...like you guys are going nuts in anticipation....its ok...I'm freaking out ( in a good way lol) enough for all of you!!!! Super excited to share anyway...even if I end up being that really akwardly giddy person in the crowd ahahaha just pretend...it'll make me feel better....
Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I looove the tea tin garden idea!! what a great way to re-use : ) xo