7.19.2011

A bit of change...and MB trip part 2

Looking a little different around here ehh?!?! Yes, though I have a few little things here and there I need or want to do, I like the way it turned out. I have been wanting to freshen things up a bit for a while now...and finally got around to doing it all. Simplify, simplify, simplify....that seems to be the theme of my life right now, and I am ok with that. Every now and again I feel it is healthy to just weed out all the extras, and just start with a clean slate...even if it is with just my blog... my closets are next y'all... hah, I kid...I'm not that ambitious... and I am too attached to that stuff lol.

Here are a few more vacation pics I thought I would share with you all....
the second day of vacation we decided to go for a little early-evening stroll on the beach... to watch the sun set and take some pictures... the picture of me and birdie bird was a result of that stroll... more from that walk will follow in a later post, but here are some other really cute shots from our garden adventure that I love ♥



...he told me they were having a conversation....


...the biggest, most beautiful trees I have ever seen....



... Luca had a blast in the Brookgreen children's garden...and it was nice to be able to let him run around, play in the tree houses and dash through the trails without worry....he has been talking about it since we left....!

Well, I'm off to prep for tomorrow...(more on that soon...I hope), but stay tuned... I have a little recipe post planned for tomorrow that will send you running for your recipe books...and a pen! See ya then!




2 comments:

Carly Messmer said...

Your vacation pictures look great! Your kids look so happy! :)

Claudia Almandoz Gerbolini said...

you have beautiful children... but, I must say, you are quite stunning yourself! Like my motherinlaw was once kind enough to tell me: "No cantas nada mal las rancheras!" Sorry, you might have to google that one and translate! have a nice one! Clau
http://handmadeconamor.blogspot.com