4.25.2011

The Hunt

We had the loveliest of days yesterday! The weather was warm, the sun was out and the breeze was always there at the perfect moment. This was our first Easter in our new little town and was extra special to be able to spend it here and with our two little ones. This was also Canaan's first Easter so I was super excited to get him in on all the action!

We had a nice little Easter Egg Hunt set up for Luca when he woke up from his nap! He was so surprised and was not too happy to have to stop hunting eggs to take a picture for momma lol...



...in case your wondering...yes, that is a smirk on my 2 yr. old's face.... I was halting the candy consumption...



...that's a little better now...!


...birdie's first Easter Egg!!!! .... 2.5 seconds before it went into his mouth.... such as all things do now days...!


...these kiddos are the closest pals already! That is one of my greatest joys... Oh, I pray you always love each other this much.


...oh, just hangin with my bro....


...seriously, these kids, what could possibly be better?


....this is my little giggler....


...papa showing Luca a baby turtle....

We missed our families. I will say it was somewhat strange to not be with either sides of the family on a holiday, but maybe it worked that way for the better. Sometimes just being with your own little family reminds you just how awesome having a family really is, and how important it is to grow and nurture these relationships. I love you, my little family. Easter 2011 was pretty awesome indeed.



No comments: