4.04.2011

All The Months of My Life: 8

I'm back, after a crazy fun weekend with the family and some new friends!
Our city held its annual Flowertown Festival and it was (obviously) the first time we have ever gone...or even heard of it. So much fun! When we get back from our trip to VA next week I will catch up on the pictures from the festival, but until then, I will be blogging via a coffee shop or our hotel room for the next week. We actually leave today but I just had to squeeze in my baby's 8 month pics before we left! (He actually turned 8 months on Saturday!)




Happy 8 Months, my little love birdie ♥ !

This month we have moved, you got a brand new little bedroom and you have grown so much developmentally!
You said "da-da" this month (On the 25th) you said your first word! Which was...ahem... "da-da"..... I was a tad jealous lol. since Luca's first word was "da-da" too....I was hoping just a little that you might just say momma but its ok...I am just so excited that you are talking! You can also say bah-bah too!
You got your first 2 little teeth last week (bottom teeth) and you make the funniest faces when your tongue hits them! You have the cutest little Popeye impression that you love to do now...You papa and I giggled so hard yesterday when you were making so many little funny faces!

You weigh over 20 pounds now and you can ALMOST crawl..... right now its more like a backwards scoot...your reverse works awesome..now just to figure out the forward!!

WE love you so much and it is so awesome to see you and your big brother playing already! He takes such tender care of you and is always checking on you and bringing you toys. It is a joy to see my little men so close already and so young! I hope you will stay this close forever. It is so hard to imagine that in 4 months you will be 1 year old already!!! I love you so much and I cannot wait to see what you will be able to do at 9 months!

Momma

1 comment:

Cathy said...

"You said your first word! Which was...ahem... "da-da"..... I was a tad jealous lol... I was hoping just a little that you might just say momma.."

Aaw! I felt you in that... ;)haha

Lovely, lovely baby, Elena! Blessings!