3.22.2011

Inspiration gone...side-tracked....

I have been trying to find some inspiration for some cute plastic bag holders...I flipped through several sites looking for what they had available but was disappointed at the selection...hmmm.... I guess I will just have to get super creative and come up with a design on my own...in which case I will have a super fun DIY for you all soon! Guess that makes it kind of a win-win situation. lol In the mean time here are the couple of designs I liked the most (out of all the many that I saw).


...love the contrast of the dark body and the strip of bright colors...


...cutest apple print ever!


...and ok here is where I got just a littleeeee side-tracked.....I can never just focus on one thing when I search the web...so I always end up seeing 9 million other lovely things when I am online.....


I am so in love with this chair! I can think of the perfect place for it in my home! Gush! I slightly wish I had never seen it...but my eyes are in love!


this cute little bedside clock! I love that natural look that it has....and believe it or not I do not have a bedside clock! Shock! I know...my toddler is like the farm rooster he crow every morning at 7 am. lol. ahahaha. He is a morning person. I used to be too... not sure where it went.


the most adorable candle! I am a sucker for candles and I can smell this one through my screen....nearly....

I just love all the pretties you can find with only a click of the mouse! Maybe sometimes its a little too easy, but well. I can look and wish and drool...

Back later with part 2 of the weekend adventure!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

3 comments:

naila said...

i actually recently bought a "sacsock" at walmart! its covered with kitties on it!
i think it was about 5 bucks or so. i keep all my plastic bags and reuse for cleaning of the kitty box or to poopy scoopy for the pup.
i like the apple bag in your post. fav so far and i think you and me love that mid century look.
my husband had an orange armchair similiar to this that we picked up for 35 bucks at a vintage shop but sadly it went by by when we moved :(

bird and tree said...

I am so madly in love with mid century pieces!!!! They make me weak. lol. I didn't know they called them "sacsocks"!!! That would have probably made searching A LOT easier...google here I come... Cute kitties!!!! I bet it is super adorable. ♥

Tiffany said...

I have the blue chair that is kind of like the white one. If you want it, you can have it! It's in the NC home so if you wanna travel to pick it up, you are more than welcome to. It needs to be re-apolstered tho.