3.25.2011

The House of the Funny Face

we like to play....
...being silly is something we could do 24-7
we aren't very graceful at it either....
we aren't ashamed....
...when at our house....
...be aware...of the funny face...

Here are some extreme examples:

dinosaur chicken nuggets...tend to have these specific side effects.... cause still uncertain....

this is my.... I- enjoy-my-oxygen-and-you-are-stealing-it- from-me....funny face..
somewhere...smushed to the side of my face...his funny face is saying " take that" or a famous pepe le pew saying...not quite sure which...

oh, not a funny face you say?

...then, there is no denying this one....see what I mean....
some things cannot be argued with....

Beware: It may be contagious


fortheloveofblogs


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Fun! what a beautiful family you have!

elisabeth said...

haha! too cute!
you guys are so adorable :)

♥elisabeth

Hippiegonemad said...

omg he;s too cute to be true!!

want to follow each other? will be very happy if you want to!xoxo

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

meig said...

You all are hilarious and adorable! Fantastic blog, lady! I'm so glad I checked it out!

Renée said...

Awe this post totally made my morning! SO sweet! I can't wait to have a little one of my own to make faces with! :)

alex said...

haha your kids are amazing! the bottom one is my favorite!

bird and tree said...

SO SO glad you guys visited! We are pretty silly, even if I say so myself...haha...It is wonderful to be completely wacky because you are with the people who get you no matter what you "look" or act like ahaha.