2.15.2011

I love it: a love day re-cap

What is better than a whole day dedicated to love? Well, I am a sucker for Valentine's Day...I know many of you aren't and that's cool....but I have 3, yes, 3 awesome valentine's this year...my boys rock ♥
...we had the greatest day....and here are a few pics of our festivities...



I put both the kiddos presents on their little dressers...just like my mom did when I was growing up...so they (well at least Luca anyway) would see it as soon as they woke up....that plan kinda backfired as Luca decided to wake up and see Mickey Mouse at 6:00 am....and couldn't go back to sleep from all the excitement....awesome idea....


...enjoying their little presents...


....the Mr. ...or chef Mr. whichever you prefer.... gets all the credit for these bad boys... eat your heart out folk...get it; eat your heart out hah...right, ok....

we also each got Canaan the very same v-day card...great minds I tell ya...and twice the love...

...and there was a little decorating going on... no mucho, pero un poquito.... impressive I know...lol

...and thennnnnn...we escaped...and went on a hot date.... we had sushi and window shopped a bit... perused our favorite store on earth...that's right B&N...we.are.cool... and went to a movie....what a lovely day!

Hope your day was equally lovely and love-filled!

Muah. ( in the least creepiest of ways of course)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: