10.26.2010

All the Months of My Life: "2"


Hello Sweet Bird ♥
You are 2 months old now, almost 3! You are such a sweet boy and I love our quiet mornings together when it's just you and me; sharing breakfast and welcoming the morning sun. You are getting to be such a big boy! At last check, you were nearly 12 lbs. but I am sure you have gained more since then! You are 24 inches long now...almost trumping brother, who at 2 yrs. old is 36 in. tall!!! I have some big, strong kiddos! You have been "talking" so much more recently, and I have to say you are the most smiley baby I have ever met! You always great your momma with an especially wide grin that lights up your whole face and my day as well! You are sleeping all night long now! At about 6:30 or 7:00 each night you fall asleep and do not wake until about the same time the next morning! What an awesome little boy you are. You already make your momma so proud.



XoXo

No comments: