6.11.2010

Oh Yes...I Love Thursday!


Well, as promised, a pic from my adventure to the thrift shop! I ended up only getting the chairs, erring on the side of economy since Jason has spent so much time in the hospital and out of work. The chairs themselves, though, are so magnificent I'm not even upset about not getting the other little trinkets.


Though I will be working on the finishing touches of Luca's birthday presents and fetivities tomorrow, I will still try and post this weekend. His party is Saturday (which is his birthday) then some family from Texas will be arriving for more celebration on Sunday...so my post may be a little short for the next couple of days.


1. I am in love with N.E.E.T the mag. SO I was beside myself when I found the blog !
2. The appleseed is my new fave Etsy shop and this train case? Yes Pleaseeeee
3.One of my fave local shops now has a blog ! Ooo lala! check out pretty pleased by the girls of Hallelu (the shop).
4. Love these pom poms by fiesta pom poms that was featured on one of the blogs I frequent- paislee press.

What are you all loving these days?

No comments: