3.22.2012

Cheese



if you were ever hoping to see a picture of me in sweats, uncombed hair and very little
makeup....here is your chance! lol Taking pics with this little bird is hard work...so I am
not so picky when it comes to "how I look" in the picture...
he is making baby steps in the picture department though...
I've gotten him to say "cheese" when I'm about to take his picture...
which gives me all of .5 seconds extra (than before) to get that picture taken...
that is like a year in the photography world... well maybe not that long :)
I absolutely adore his smile here.

We have been full force into our spring cleaning week!
I started on the upstairs...and am one room away from moving
the clean machine to the lower level haha
I'm working in the playroom now though so that might take the rest
of the month.
I kid.
The Mr. made a shelving unit to house a lot of their toys too...
so I have been sanding, filling nail holes etc...to get it ready to paint...
I cannot wait to get that thing up there!!!
Pics when I'm done?
Don't twist my arm now....lol

Happy Thursday...
Go Embrace somebody....even if it's the mailman...or maybe not him...
but somebody :)




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little ones are the hardest to get pictures of. Mine are the same way! Adorable picture!
XOXO Ginny

vintch said...

so sweet! spring is the perfect time for projects like these:) love the picture!

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

super cute photo! :)

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Well, I can tell you that if I looked as cute as you in sweats with no makeup, I'd be a "happy momma." You are cute X 2!! And, so is your little man. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

pretty sure you'd be completely adorbs in sweats or a potato sack or pretty much anything, girl. :)

Moments and Impressions said...

Okay you look amazing in sweats and uncombed hair!!

Olivia Grace said...

This is one beautiful picture, mama!!

bird and tree said...

you gals are so super sweet...makes me think I could almost brave the grocery store in this getup hahah...Anyone else spring cleaning?!?! All you ladies are gorgeous X10 inside and out!!! I'm so glad to know you all!!! Even if it is through the www!!!!