1.25.2012

today....




...was the kind of day where you just throw on a tshirt & flip flops ( because for some reason it is hot outside!!! woohoo!!), hop on your undersized tricycle...
and race down the hill...


 ...into a giant pile of leaves...
...and really, what is more awesome than that?!?!


...this kid, know where it's at...!


we had a wonderful day and I can't help but feel a little guilty for such wonderful weather when I know many of you are sticking it out with the cold and snow...

Tonight, I have been finishing up the engagement session I posted about the other day.
I'll be adding a follow-up post soon!
Oh, and I finished up the design for a Save the Date for them as well...
busy, busy, busy...!
Listening to great music always helps me when I am working, or especially editing...
do any of you do that too? what are some of your favorite "work" tunes?
I'd love to check them out...!

I'll be back tomorrow (or I guess, later today really...eep! it's late!) with a yummy recipe! ...and a fave new meal planning guide!!!

Happy Sleeping ♥


No comments: