1.30.2012

Making Currently...


...for the bird
fresh off the press...(as in within the month lol)
I love doing this kind of creating...
I had so much fun playing around with different designs...
but in the end, I liked this one best...


I put it in this red frame I had for now...but I have a feeling it will look much better in a white one!
I made this a few weeks ago...and I've already had several requests from others...a version for their little ones...

I have another piece I designed that I will show you all as well in another post...that's to come soon!!!
but for now I just thought I would show you a little peek at what I've been up to creatively speaking!




2 comments:

carissa said...

oh pretty. love it. go you! and what's this about a shop??? open it on up! : )

Jessica said...

this is so cute! such a neat idea as a gift for my friends...once they start poppin' some suckers out.