1.27.2012

Facebook Official...




Hey there! Are you all glad it's Friday!?!?
I sure am...glad to finally get some down-time with my little fam!

I just wanted to pop in really quick and share with you all some awesome news!!
bird & tree facebook page is up and running!!!
I know, I know...it's about time...
seriously...
After I had Canaan...( and closed my etsy shop after his birth) I stopped using it, but as of last night
it is back up, updated and fully ready to see some of your beautiful faces stopping by to say hello!!!
Sooooo...
whatcha waiting for?!?!?!
Come on over and say hi if ya like!
if you do, leave me a message...and your blog address
and I will come over and say hi too!

I'll be creating a button for the sidebar but for now...
You can click here to take you directly to my page...

I may be back a little later to share another project with you too!!!

No comments: