6.25.2011

To have, to give and to love....


....see how happy weekend adventures make us?!?
We have already cleaned a little, shopped a little and planned dinner...
Now for more fun...
Earlier in the week ..or maybe it was last week...
we asked Luca to gather up some things he wanted to give some boys and girls who may like to have
a toy or clothes who may not be able to afford them...
teaching them ( our kiddos) where we came from with so little is important..
we all need to remember or realize that tough times are inevitable, but we should all
be willing to help in any way we can.... because we have been so helped in the past.
He may not understand it all, but Luca knows that there are boys and girls that will be happy with
some of the things he has enjoyed... he gladly and willingly ( and picked out himself mostly) gave up a bag full of toys he no longer really plays with.
I love his giving heart, it is so natural and it is such a gift.
So today is the day we give those things away...
and maybe a quick and random adventure along the way...
just the way us two like it...
I love these kids...
and even though I lose my mind now and again...
they make me so much better
and teach me so many things.

Besos to my boys... ♥

What are your weekend plans? I am seriously curious!! I love a good idea!


No comments: