3.07.2011

Mindless Meals


Last night, I was craving something yummy and healthy for dinner. I also didn't feel much like cooking a huge or extensive meal since it was just for me and Luca. I had a bunch of pre-cut veggies from the chicken kabobs I made a few nights ago so I just drizzled them with a little olive oil, and some salt and pepper and popped them into the oven for about 20 minutes! Viola! Probably one of the yummiest little dinners I have had in a while....and soooo simple! I recommend it especially for you vegetarians out there. The mushrooms especially had a fantastic flavor! What are some of your quick go-to meals when you want to eat healthy?


2 comments:

The Mr. said...

I come home, pack the deep-freezer to the brim with meats, and you eat veggies! lol Typical wifey...

bird and tree said...

ahahahahahaha..! that is pretty typical.... lol!