10.06.2010

..and Wednesday makes three...

It's hump day..oh joy!...

we've been.....

 playing lots of dress up...(when he's not busy being a handy man
he likes to spend his free time being a knight in his cardboard castle)

 ...we took our snack time Outside to enjoy this pretty autumn weather!

 ...he forgot what it was like to Not rain so he had to have a handy umbrella lol

 ...Luca picked me more of my flowers "fwowers for mommy" awwwww
 ...which I was swiftly instructed to wear...in my hair

...then he followed suit.

...can't forget the bonfire! (Wished I hadn't let Luca eat all the marshmallow's hehe)

commemorated the day with a pic...again, because we can...

...gave the Mr. a whopping smooch...because he's hot like that
...and decided to rock my crazy curly hair (1st time in like a year I haven't straightened it ahhh!)


....and it's only Wednesday! What are you doing????

No comments: