2.02.2012

I ♥ Thursday: Let's Share


Hi loves!!!!
I have to say, I have missed doing this little weekly segment...but somehow it keeps getting away from me...
must.end.now.
why?
because I do love it so....
and I love sharing things that I love with you!!!
Because lets face it...we gotta get the good stuff out there....
I'm not hoarding from you gals (and guys?)
you're too special...
duh.




... my mantra lately...it's been a daily reminder...




...i'm kind of in love with this....




...this could potentially get me into a lot of trouble...but be so delicious all at the same time....




...kind of want to do this for Valentine's day....and then leave it up for the rest of the year...
ya know, because it's so awesome!...




...feathers? i'm in...and yes, I am predictable... ;)

Source: etsy.com via Elena on Pinterest


my fingers would be so grateful....

Hope you enjoyed this late-night eye candy...!

Do you like a lot of pretty things or do you focus on one "goal" purchase at a time?

Happy Friday tomorrow!!!




2 comments:

stephanie said...

oooo i love that mantel. amazing.

Cassidy said...

I LOVE the hanging hearts!!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/