1.21.2012

Tiffany + Jeremiah : Engagement Shoot (part 1)

While we were in the mountains last weekend, I had the opportunity to shoot this lovely couples engagement photos! Tiffany + Jeremiah were a pure joy to shoot...and don't let these hot pictures fool you...the weather was anything but warm! We had a blast...joked... and laughed our way through this shoot... these two have a sense of humor that is contagious...
....and they are super adorable to boot!
Here are just a few of my favorites from the first take of the session...
( part 2 will be coming soon!)














Their Shabby-Chic Wedding is scheduled for August...and I couldn't be more excited for these two!
They are a photographer's dream...and beyond comfortable in front of the camera... almost second nature. I am excited to have the honor of photographing their wedding as well, so stay tuned for that later on this year also!

Really you guys, it was so hard to pick my favorites.... they were/are just so photogenic it was a hard decision...

Congratulation Tiffany + Jeremiah!!!
Your special day is going to be as beautiful and magical as you hope it to be!


* If you are interested in my work and want to find out more info on pricing, etc. for a
future photo shoot...or something you have in mind.... message me ( under the contact me button/tab) and I will be more than happy to send you the information!

Have a great night everyone!




No comments: