11.01.2011

Florence, I love your machine ....



Florence + The Machine's new album comes out tomorrow!!!!
So many people are buzzing about it... including one of my favorite bloggers
Renee! Great taste girl! I had to jump in on the action and spread the word...
If you've never heard them...you need to... and then go buy the new album tomorrow...
you'll love it...
you may love it so much you might want to buy an old album...
so I took the liberty of sharing this song with you so you can check it out for yourself!

"Dog Days Are Over" is from last year but is absolutely one of my favorites...
hope you like!


... and go check out Renee's blog too I know you'll love it as much as I do!

Happy Dancing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its great you'll love it! I have the rhapsody app and its already available..

Anonymous said...

I love her!! that song rocks.. :D