1.17.2011

I took it....

(photo by elena mccoy)

...the picture, I mean.

We were at the cutest little cupcake shop a while back, that had the most delicious pumpkin cupcakes ever, by the way ♥ We chatted up the owner a bit, and discovered her little shop was barely a year old. I could kick myself for not remembering the name of the shop...why me?

Anyway, her a-m-a-z-i-n-g cash register caught my eye. My grandmother ran a little shop for many, many years and she too had an antique cash register...in fact, she had two! So naturally, I asked to take a picture of it...and to my delight, she agreed!

Everytime I see this picture, it reminds me of all the summer days I worked at my grandma's shop. Using a register like this to take customer's money....lol.

Cousins, if you are reading this, this post is for you, We all spent lots of time at grandma's and earned her two dollar bills for work..so I thought I would share. Love you guys ♥

Hope you all are having a very blessed day...
hug and kiss the ones you love...let them know what they mean to you.

XoXo
Follow bird and tree

1 comment: